Most often than not, black women are been judged by their hair. Hair has become a very important and vital issue in a black woman's life.Whether you choose to wear it straight, relaxed , natural, dread, colored or even shaved, you will be judged, criticized, praised, or even rejected in certain social, religious or even corporate organization. As a woman, how you choose to wear your hair, does not define who you are, but only shows one of the many ways you can express your creativity.
So WHAT IF...
- you choose to look like Beyonce and flip your expensive sexy long weave all around.
- then the next minuet decide to wear braids or twists or Ghana weaving with that beautiful coloured attachment you just bought.
- Or look edgy , bold and colour your hair a fierce red like Rihanna
- Or decide to even make Faux locs and pretend you have real dread locs for a while (lol)
- Or decide to do some bomb natural hair styles you just saw on this natural hair page on Instagram
- What if you decide to shave part of your hair and wear a tapered cut or a mo-hawk
- Or even shave off all your hair or go bald, because your confident you can pull it off.
Feel free to share your own thoughts!