Often times we underestimate the power of positive words. Which ever way or form they might get to you at the moment you might actually need them. Whether from a movie, from a song playing on the radio,from a Ted talk, or just a random quote you stumbled upon on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or even from a billboard commercial you just happen to catch a glimpse from while on your way out.
So Here are 10 quotes, to help lift you out of that bad mood, motivate you, or even make you feel you are not alone in whatever it is you might be going through and just to reassurance you, that you are an Incredible person!
1. “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
2.“Every person who has ever achieved anything has been knocked down many
times. But all of them picked themselves up and kept going, and that is
what I have always tried to do.”- Wangari Maathai
3. “You will be wounded many times in your life. You’ll make mistakes. Some
people will call them failures but I have learned that failure is
really God’s way of saying, “Excuse me, you’re moving in the wrong
direction.” It’s just an experience, just an experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In
fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you
are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
5. "You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the worlds's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own"- Michelle Obama
6. "Never underestimate the power of dreams and influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion. The potential for greatness lives within each of us"- Wilma Rudolph
7. "Sometimes you've got to let everything go --purge yourself. . .if you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free , your true creativity , your true self comes out"- Tina Turner
8. "Don't settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then , whether it fails or suceeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that's in us"- Angela Bassett
9. "Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination , your creativity. or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to life"- Me Jemison
10. "There are people who dislike you, because you do not dislike yourself " - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Don't forget to share with someone that might just need to hear some positive words!!!